Friday, March 12, 2010

Subhumanness of Black Women Funny? How dare you

To All God's Children,


--> So I was looking up the word subhuman and wanted to know if “subhumanness” was a real word or if there was a noun to describe the state of being subhuman. The first link in Google that popped up was “the subhumanness of black women is funny”. Great I thought. I didn’t read it. I was already in a bad mood and I didn’t feel like crying. Should I have sent them a long email cursing them out? Should I reported it to someone and see if they could take the blog or article down? No I’ll just leave it. If there’s one thing that I’ve figured out it’s that you can’t argue with a fool. A fool is not in the sense that I am so much smarter then the chump who wrote that article, but a fool as in a person who just does not see on the same eye level as me. I’m looking up while a fool looks down.


Peace be with you

Angels Book Series by D. C. Cowan