Friday, March 12, 2010

Why study for an Exam?

How's it going God's Children,


--> What’s the point of holding a ton of knowledge in my mind if I’m going to just let it drop out eventually after the test? Besides everything I need to know is already in a book. I can easily just look it up on Wikipedia or in the Library if I need to find it. There is no such thing as smart because anyone can shove a bunch of knowledge in their mind and get an A in a class. It’s a mind over matter thing. If you think you’ll fail, according to self-fulfilling prophecies as described in psychology, then you will fail. It’s as simple as that. Such as the thing called stereotype threat when people who are stereotyped into believing that they have a certain low aptitude such as Black people and the SAT then they freeze up and their minds clog up and they perform worst than their White peers.